- Children have a sense of enjoyment and have opportunities to make independent choices about their learning.
- Children are given ambitious and purposeful opportunities to develop their computational skills and critical thinking in order to be digital citizens within their communities.
- Children are taught specific computing knowledge and skills that will prepare them to be resilient in future learning and employment.
- Children are equipped for grappling with online safety and cyberbullying scenarios in order to be brave when faced with challenges.
- Children are given numerous experiences that will develop their fluency and independence in unpicking and solving problems.
- A broad variety of software, devices and projects are shared with a cross-curricular links in order for children to experience a full curriculum enriched through use of ICT.