Administration Assistant, Permanent, Part-time
Closing Date: Thursday 18 Jan 2018 (Noon)
Interview Date(s): Tuesday 23 Jan 2018
Job Start Date: Monday 19 Feb 2018
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade B (£8.12 - £8.33 per hour term time only)
Hours of Work: 27.5 Hours Per Week
Monday to Friday 9.00-15.00 (half an hour lunch)
Locks Heath Infant School is a happy, supportive, friendly school situated in a lovely environment.
We are looking to appoint a well organised and efficient Admin Assistant to join our hard working and busy admin team. The job is highly varied which requires the ability to multi-task, ensuring that tasks are completed efficiently and to deadlines. You will need a good sense of humour and be a team player, ensuring discretion and confidentiality at all times. The school is forward thinking, providing possible career progression into the future.
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Have excellent administrative and organisational skills and preferably experience of working in a school office. Experience of working in an office environment is essential.
- Have a friendly, welcoming manner.
- The ability to communicate in a warm and professional manner with children, parents and visitors in person, in writing and on the telephone.
- The ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and cope with many interruptions.
- Good ICT skills and experience of SIMS data management system and Tucasi payment system. Having these skills would be a distinct advantage or the candidate should have the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to deal sensitively and confidentially with people and information.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- First aid trained or are prepared to undertake this.
If you would like any further information or to arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01489584180 or email Anita Keelor on email@example.com
The tour dates are Thursday 11 January 2018 at 11am and Tuesday 16 January 2018 at 1pm.